cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Re-packaging Netscape 7.1 for GPO based install difficulties

Hi guys,I'm using Adminstudio 5 with Value pack 1 to try to re-package Netscape 7.1 for distribution in my organization. Users presently have Netscape 7.0, which is somewhat buggy and our web guy believes installing NS 7.1 will fix some problems.Our...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No file Add with MST create by Tuner Tool

Hy Guys,I want customize my package using mst trasform file.I try to add a file and execute the advertise with command line:msiexec /JM project.msi /T project.mst After that launch the icon in program menu.After installation the file adds with mst f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

File permissions in a patch project

Hi,I am creating a patch project for one of my applications. I need to add a new file to the project which needs to be copied to the Windows folder, but it I need to provide modify permissions to everyone. The file copies fine, but it inherates perm...

Value Pack 1 fails to install developer

When installing the developer part of the update I get the following error message:Error 1934: This setup requires Administrator priviledges for configuring IIS Virtual Roots.I have tried installing this under :-my logon, localsrvadm andAdministrator...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quality Monitor from VMWare

I have recently started using quality monitor, probably a little late but i have noticed something, if i run the thing from inside a vmware machine, I cannot save the project file (not even locally to the vmware drive)? Can anyone else do this? I re...

static paths in a project

I have a project which is repacked, in the registry it requires a setting for a cdrom drive (E:) in order to access a database (the makers of the program distribute a cdrom every week and i do not want to repack it every time. Is it possible to repr...

Novell GroupWise 6.5 AXT

AdminStudio 5.1Novell GroupWise 6.5 AXT fileNeed suggestions about how to import an .axt file and make a MSI

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Building conditional statement

I would like to build conditional statement for a component. I would like certain component to run on 2000 and another component on XP. Does anybody have a syntax on how to do it.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos