cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution Wizard: application does not have any deployment type to publish

We are attempting to import Snagit into SCCM 2012 using the Distribution Wizard. We imported the application into the catalog via UNC path.  The connection to SCCM test passed successfully. 

The error message states: Unable to copy deployment package "snagit.msi" to the content location.

The actual msi has been copied but we are getting the "application does not have any deployment type to publish.

Any thoughts thanks,

Steve

(2) Replies
Hi Steve,

Could you confirm what version of AdminStudio and SCCM that you're connecting to?

We had an upgrade to our SCCM support in AdminStudio 2019 R2 SP1 and wanted to see if that could address your issue, or if its something else.
Expert Flexeran on AdminStudio, Workflow Manager, and Software Vulnerability Manager / Research
If I've answered your question, please mark my response as "Accept as Solution" to help others find answers. Thanks!

Hi Mike,

We are running SCCM 2012 Build 1906 and AdminStudio 2019 R2.

Glad you mentioned that because we downloaded the SP1 release of AdminStudio and installed it.

The SP1 release resolved an issue with importing MSIX files and how they are displayed in the AdminStudio catalog.  I will let you know how our import of Snagit goes. TechSmith has a configuration utility for Snagit and we let AdminStudio resolve some issues automatically which could have been an issue. We will test and I will let you know what we find out.

Thanks Mike,

Steve