cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin Studio - Powershell App Deployment Toolkit to IntuneWin

Hello Team,

Most of our organizations source media is compiled in app deployment toolkit based applications in SCCM. We're currently working in an Intune migration project and we would love to convert our current distributions to the intunewin format. There is no sense to be able to convert applications from MSI to IntuneWin and not to be able to convert scripted solutions such as PSADT. Would you mind taking a look at implementing such automated feature in the new releases of Admin Studio.

(1) Solution

Hello @nbozov -

Great idea! For product suggestions, we have the Flexera Ideas portal that you can submit new ideas and vote on other customers' suggestions. Our product management team reviews each idea and provides feedback on adding them to the future roadmap.

We have an existing idea for wrapping PSADT-wrapped applications into Intunewin here: PSADT to Intunewin conversion Please add your vote to this idea!

Expert Flexeran on AdminStudio, Workflow Manager, and Software Vulnerability Manager / Research
If I've answered your question, please mark my response as "Accept as Solution" to help others find answers. Thanks!

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Hello @nbozov -

Great idea! For product suggestions, we have the Flexera Ideas portal that you can submit new ideas and vote on other customers' suggestions. Our product management team reviews each idea and provides feedback on adding them to the future roadmap.

We have an existing idea for wrapping PSADT-wrapped applications into Intunewin here: PSADT to Intunewin conversion Please add your vote to this idea!

Expert Flexeran on AdminStudio, Workflow Manager, and Software Vulnerability Manager / Research
If I've answered your question, please mark my response as "Accept as Solution" to help others find answers. Thanks!