cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SVM has not had a successful scan since 9th February

Scan seem to be failing in SCCM>Flexera Software>schedule since 9th Feb. I created a new scan for a small number of machines today but also failed.

(1) Solution

latest updates reinstalled and server restarted but still schedule fails.

View solution in original post

(9) Replies

Hi @sbristow 

When you do a manual import, what does the status bar at the bottom show?

sscm_import.png

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!

from SVM the bar moves along and the machines are listed but from sccm I get a message that the servers is not available right now.

Hi @sbristow 

I would recommend enabling Daemon logging if not already done so:

Enable logging for a running SVM Daemon - Community (flexera.com)

Add

-d "C:\Logs\DaemonLog.txt" -v -v -v

To the ImagePath value 

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Flexera Corporate Software Inspector Daemon\

It should look something like this:

"C:\Program Files\Flexera Software\Corporate Software Inspector Daemon\daemon.exe" --service-launch -d "C:\Logs\DaemonLog.txt" -v -v -v

If you already have this enabled, please pm the logfile and I can review the activity.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!

The enhanced logging was not set but it is now.

Regards,

Steve Bristow

EDIT: Removed potentially confidential information. 

Hi @sbristow,

The log file would be very useful. Thank you.

Can you please try to send it via the community via direct message, if this fails then please let me know and I will email you directly with my details.

I think I have in the meantime been able to replicate this. I will closely with engineering on this.

This is what I get when configuring the schedule:

sccm_schedule_import_error.png

Kind regards,

James Ellis

please find log attached

Hi @sbristow,

Thank you for the log file.

Is TLS 1.2 enabled and are the certificates in place?

Also, Could you check to ensure the service account has access to the SCCM database with Connect and Select permissions?

Kind regards,

James Ellis

TLS1.2 is enabled account for sql database is fine. in fact all of sccm is working fine except the Scheduler. I have reinstalled all flexera updates and will be restarting the server at 13:00.

latest updates reinstalled and server restarted but still schedule fails.