The March 2023 update of SVM Cloud is live now. This update includes the following enhancements:
- A new Download column is added to the grid in the Vendor Patch Module view and the Bring Your Own Patch view to help you download the selected package if you wish to test the package before you publish the package to a configured endpoint management system.
- To help you identify the packages already published to an endpoint management system, the product name of the package will now turn to green color upon successful publishing.
- The Patch Information dialog box now displays the complete Silent and Uninstall parameters. These parameters appeared truncated earlier.
- A new Download SPS File button in the Package Contents panel of the Create Update Package Wizard to help you download the SPS patch file (sps.exe) to test it before publishing it to an endpoint management system. SPS.exe file is a ready-to-deploy patch that includes your selected customization.
- To make it easy for you to install Patch Publisher, the dependency that RSAT that should already be installed/enabled on a machine to install Patch Publisher is removed. RSAT will be required to be installed only when you configure a connection to the Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) in the Patch Publisher.
- When publishing a patch to WSUS, the Reference ID in the Package Configuration panel of the Create Update Package Wizard will appear as Bulletin ID in the ConfigMgr. This Bulletin ID can be used to search the patch in the ConfigMgr.
To see the full release notes, please click here.