hamish
Active participant

Attribute description for advisories

is there a document somewhere that provides a detailed description of the fields in the advisories obtained via the API?

For example the products list... Or more precisely, the cpe's within the products list...

TIA

0 Kudos
3 Replies
raslam
Flexera
Flexera

Hello Hamish, 

We do have an API to see all the product advisory details along with CPE information. 

For example : 

Please try to access the sample API link: https://api.app.flexerasoftware.com/api/advisories/224281/ with your SVR login credentials and you will find all the details related to that product advisory. 

Please note: Your forum post has also created a support ticket and we will get back to you on that ticket also. 

We hope this clarifies. 

Regards,

Raheel 

hamish
Active participant

Hi

Yes, and I use the API to gather the details. But I'm looking for an in-depth description of the attributes that come back in the response. I did find the SAID-Anatomy PDF, but that only includes a few of the elements (And doesn't match them to attribute names but fortunately they aren't very ambiguous).

There is nothing about the references or product CPE's though. 

regards

Hi @hamish 

I'm looking into the questions you shared offline which are much more specific than general descriptions but to address just that here:

• CPE represents CPE data from NVD when available, the spec can be found here
  • "References" are simply links to notable external resources 
0 Kudos