How to Configure SVM SSO with Azure
This article will help our SVM customers with how they integrate the Azure SSO with SVM.
- Create a sample SVM user with specific SVM modules, which you want to use to copy permissions for Azure AD users to create in SVM
- Enable SVM SSO from SVM > Configuration > Service Provider Configuration
- Check the Automatically create new user check box and select the SVM user to copy for permissions.
- Create an SSO(SAML) application in Azure Portal
- Edit the Basic SAML Configuration
- Copy the Metadata URL and SAML URL from the SVM SSO configuration and paste them into the Identifier (Entity ID), Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL).
- Edit the User Attributes & Claims and add the attributes as mentioned below and use the account key from the SVM SSO configuration section
- Add and assign users or groups from the Users and Groups in the Azure SSO configuration section.
- Copy the App Federation Metadata URL from Azure and paste it into Provide IdP Metadata URL section of SVM SSO configuration.
- Try to login in from the Azure user account to test if you are successfully logging into the SVM.