cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question:

Are we able to purge the scan data? I didn't realize all the subnets were being added from the routers and ticked them. I now have a lot of out of scope data I would like to get rid of. 

Answer:

The virtual appliance will attempt to populate subnets found in routing tables on devices during the Discovery process if SNMP credentials were added into the assessment. Subnets added to the list through Discovery are not selected to be scanned by default. This process allows you to view subnets found in the environment and select these to be included in scope. There is no feature to remove subnets once they have been added to the RN150. The only option to remove the subnets would be to start a new assessment and redeploy the RN150 opting out of SNMP or define the scope so that layer 3 devices do not have their routing tables polled. As an option, you can use the Subnets import feature to import a csv of the subnets that are in scope if reviewing and selecting the 'populated' subnets section is difficult due to the number of displayed subnets.

Was this article helpful? Yes No
100% helpful (2/2)
Version history
Last update:
‎Jan 17, 2020 09:22 AM
Updated by: