cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error after Windows Agent Installation

Hi! I get a error after new installation of flexera on WIN server 2019. PLS see screenshot. What could be the reason? On another servers all seems to be working fine. 
Thank you.

(4) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

This is an HTTP 500 "Internal server error" that is coming from your beacon, suggesting that there is a configuration problem in the beacon.

Check various log sourcs on the beacon to see if you can spot more information about what may be going on. For example, look in the various directory under C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\Logging and in the Windows Application event log for any messages that are appearing around the time when you attempt to to update policy on the agent.

Also check that the all the application pools in Microsoft IIS are running. An HTTP 500 error like this may occur if you have a configuration problem (e.g. a bad password) on an application pool.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\Logging
-> I cannot fine this direction.

That screenshot is of the filesystem on the computer the FlexNet agent is installed on. The problem you are encountering is likely coming from the beacon server - you need to look at the filesystem on the beacon to find the logging.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)