cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed consumption report

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to create a report on Flexera One but I was not able to find some fields in the report builder, is there some document or guide where I can find which information each field will provide?

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The best source I can think of for understanding what various fields are is probably to look at the online help library details which describe the various properties available on different types of records. In most cases there is a reasonably obvious relationship between these properties and the columns available in reports (although in a few instances the report column names are slightly different from the base object property name).

For example:

If there are specific columns you're interested in using in reports for which the semantics are unclear, post a query in this forum and somebody will likely be able to help clarify.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)