cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Creative Cloud dealing with Adobe Sign & SaaS Manager

HI

I just got my Adobe SaaS uploaded from the Adobe Portal. The issue that I am running into and having a hard time in getting Flexera to do is to populate correctly the user count and transaction count for the Adobe Sign solution that we have. The API can see ACROBAT_SIGN_SOLUTIONS_FOR_ENTERPRISE_TRANSACTIONS but it wants to count it as a per user so my user count is incorrect, and it does not correctly show how many transactions have been done. I found under the Create Customized Licenses section, a license that I could create on my own called Adobe Sign-Enterprise TRNS. However, if I do use Adobe Sign-Enterprise TRNS and not ACROBAT_SIGN_SOLUTIONS_FOR_ENTERPRISE_TRANSACTIONS, if fixes my user count. But the Adobe portal still cannot report the number of transactions that we have done.

I also have an issue with the Adobe Portal does not tell Flexera that the users are active. However, I thought I saw somewhere a possible solution to this issue, but I cannot find that post. I was wondering if there was an automated way to take a list of the users that the Adobe portal pushes to Flexera and match that with active pc users, to give you a list of active users that the Adobe SaaS could then display as active.

Thanks

(1) Reply

Hi @samccroskey 

The Adobe Creative Cloud integration does not pull the provisioned count, as stated in the published integration instructions document.
Additionally, the Application Access task is not supported, so no user activity is retrieved in the Adobe Creative Cloud integration.

Pls let us know for any further queries, thanks!