cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding field/column to All Licenses Page of FNMS (Flexera One)

Has anyone ever submitted an "Enhancement" to have a field/column added to the All License Page?

The field/column would be ITAM Manager or Vendor Manager (or maybe add one for each).

(1) Solution

Depending on the requirements of your custom field, the field may be something that can be added to your current ITAM environment. You can find a types of Custom Properties that can be added to ITAM in the IT Asset Management System Reference guide, linked below: 

IT Asset Management System Reference > Adding Custom Properties
https://docs.flexera.com/fnms/EN/SystemRef/index.html#SysRef/CustomProperties/topics/sys-CustomProperties-ChIntro.html

Once you have the details about your custom property you can submit the details to the Technical support team and they can assist you in getting the custom property added to the UI. 

As for looking up enhancement requests, you can search the Ideas Portal using the search bar in the upper left-hand corner of the Portal. 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

Depending on the requirements of your custom field, the field may be something that can be added to your current ITAM environment. You can find a types of Custom Properties that can be added to ITAM in the IT Asset Management System Reference guide, linked below: 

IT Asset Management System Reference > Adding Custom Properties
https://docs.flexera.com/fnms/EN/SystemRef/index.html#SysRef/CustomProperties/topics/sys-CustomProperties-ChIntro.html

Once you have the details about your custom property you can submit the details to the Technical support team and they can assist you in getting the custom property added to the UI. 

As for looking up enhancement requests, you can search the Ideas Portal using the search bar in the upper left-hand corner of the Portal. 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

You can may be use existing column, like corporate unit or cost center, they are here to manage local organisation.

Regards.