cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ke5dto
Level 3

Flexera Web Portal Changed - Devices section missing

Our Flexera web portal that we typically use to look at our licensing back end looks different today.  Specifically, I don't see the Devices section that we typically will use to look up the licensing using the unique ID of our hardware.

Was there some kind of update that I was unaware of?  Is the device view still available?  If so, is it behind some kind of specific access for specific roles?

This is a production issue for us as license issues in the field are typically resolved relying on information presented from this portal.

0 Kudos
(5) Replies
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @ke5dto ,

If your Devices menu is not present then it is most likely an Entitlement issue.  Please create a support ticket so that someone can help resolve the issue.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the preferred method of opening a ticket. I looked through our portal and didn't see a way to do it from there.
0 Kudos
jberthold
Revenera Moderator

Hi @ke5dto ,

Here in the Revenera Community select "Get Support" from the top menu option followed by "Open New Case".

Thx,

0 Kudos

I'm not seeing that option. I see that there are phone numbers that I should use in that case. I should probably also get my community user associated with our account.
0 Kudos
jberthold
Revenera Moderator

Yes you'll want to make sure your community login is associated with your account for proper access.

Thx,

Jim

0 Kudos