cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Synchronize assigned user with calculated user" buggy?

mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi,

I was just wondering, why in a customer's system there were 15k devices without an assigned user, while the "Synchronize assigned user with calculated user" option seems to be enabled in the Systems Settings.

Interestingly enough, when clicking the option to deactivate it, I get a warning that I was just about to activate it. Is this a bug in FNMS 2020 R1?

Best regards,

Markward

(1) Solution

If you haven't seen this KB article yet, please review and check if the symptoms apply to your issue of the assigned users not being populated and give the workaround a try.

'Synchronize assigned user with calculated user' is not working 

As for the odd behavior of the checkbox, I am not seeing that here but it is possible that it is also a symptom of the issue outlined in the KB.

(If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

If you haven't seen this KB article yet, please review and check if the symptoms apply to your issue of the assigned users not being populated and give the workaround a try.

'Synchronize assigned user with calculated user' is not working 

As for the odd behavior of the checkbox, I am not seeing that here but it is possible that it is also a symptom of the issue outlined in the KB.

(If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)

Thanks, I remeber this one from a while back. A colleague will review the customer system soon, but I am almost certain this is what we're seeing.