cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse Proxy and URL Hardening for Flexera Inventory

Hi,

i need some advise for url harening and preauthentication for flexera management.

Which SitePaths should be unauthenticated for inventory over wan?

(6) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm not sure exactly what product or process you are referring to here sorry. Could you provide a little more context and detail about this question?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
We have to publish flexera to the internet because we have clients which are noch related with vpn, but we do not want to open all and habe to preauth, but for the clients which should be inventored we have to bypass

What Flexera product are you working with?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

OK. I have moved this thread to an appropriate forum for discussing topics related to Flexera One ITAM/FlexNet Manager Suite.