cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Oracle Processor License

Hi Team,
There is a license of "Oracle processor" type.

FNMS 2023 R1 is providing the consumption information. But the consumption numbers provided by Flexera is not accurate is what Business team are highlighting. Business team are having consumption data which is contracdictory to what Flexera FNMS 2023 R1 is calculating and providing the comsumption.

I wanted to understand the consumption logic which Flexera performs for Oracle Processor type license. Please share the Flexera 2023 R1 documentation link for the same.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Sachin MS

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Some information from the FlexNet Manager Suite 2023 R1 documentation about the Oracle Processor license type is available here: Oracle Processor (license type).

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Some information from the FlexNet Manager Suite 2023 R1 documentation about the Oracle Processor license type is available here: Oracle Processor (license type).

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)