Some users may have issues creating a community account See more here.

sasikumar_r
Intrepid explorer

Powershell Adapters not loaded in Inventory systems

Jump to solution

Hi All,

In one of our customer  on the beacon UI -> Inventory systems when we try to create a powershell source connection, no adapters are getting displayed. when we click on the drop down menu no values like Amazon webservices, Microsoft 365 ,Salesforce etc., are not showing neither it is not throwing any error or exception also.

Could someone suggestion what could be the issue here.

Thank you

Sasi

0 Kudos
1 Solution

 Hi @mfranz \ @jjensen ,

 

Thank you for your suggestions! I have installed the English(United States) language pack as localized language and that fixed the issue.

Now all the adapters are getting loaded in the UI.

 

Sasi

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jjensen
Flexera Alumni

Hello @sasikumar_r ,

On the beacon server, what is the current list separator defined as, in your OS regional settings? I have seen a similar scenario when the list separator is defined as a comma (,) and changing this to a full stop (.) and rebooting the machine resolved the problem.

separator.PNG

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From memory, I believe the issue may have been caused by the beacon installation having been carried out by someone with different regional settings.

HTH,

Joseph

If my response answered your question satisfactorily, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to heighten visibility for future customers!
mfranz
Trusted advisor

Hi,

We had some cases of missing adapters in the past. As far as I can remeber, it was related to something in the reader config. Mayybe you can post your "C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\ImportProcedures\Inventory\Reader\Microsoft Office 365\readerV3.config"

Best regards,

Markward

Softline Group is Europe's leading independent expert in Software Asset Management.

 Hi @mfranz \ @jjensen ,

 

Thank you for your suggestions! I have installed the English(United States) language pack as localized language and that fixed the issue.

Now all the adapters are getting loaded in the UI.

 

Sasi

View solution in original post

Very good to hear, thank you for following up with your solution!
If my response answered your question satisfactorily, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to heighten visibility for future customers!