cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple criteria reporting

Hi, 

Has anyone found a way of searching Inventory devices and reports when, on the same device:- 

1. App 'xxx' is installed, i.e. AIX, and
  2. App 'yyy' is installed, i.e. ILMT

Obviously, for IBM sub capacity,  the idea is to report against those devices that do have ILMT installed and then one can report where it isn't.

thanks in advance

(1) Solution
Thanks Chris, a useful point in the right direction What is did was run the 'Device Installation Details' report, add in the field 'operating system' then, as you suggested, i did a simple filter buy OS and ILMT apps.

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
I can't think of a way to configure a report to list devices with two separate applications installed like you've described here.

However as one of the items you're filtering on here is the operating system, one option you could explore is to configure a report listing installations that filters on:

1. The installation's product or application name (= ILMT); AND
2. The inventory device's operating system (= AIX).
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
Thanks Chris, a useful point in the right direction What is did was run the 'Device Installation Details' report, add in the field 'operating system' then, as you suggested, i did a simple filter buy OS and ILMT apps.