cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMS R2018R1 User Swapping with SSO

Hello

In our environment we using SSO we have the issue that while you logged in you become somebody else that is also working at this moment.

So the name in top corner is changing to somebody else after a refresh of the screen normally you become yourself again.

Did somebody else experience this and how did you solve this?

Regards

Frank

(3) Replies
dosborn
By Level 4 Flexeran
Level 4 Flexeran

Hi Frank, can you please refer this issue to your internal security team? As you are using the on-prem version of FNMS, your organizations internal SSO Integration with FNMS may be causing the issue you are seeing. 

If your security team requires additional assistance, please don't hesitate to raise a support ticket and we will provide assistance. 

Regards,

Derek Osborn
Incident, Problem and Service Level Manager

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your response. These steps we already made and working with Flexera engineering together to get this solved. As all made steps didn't bring any progress I posted the message here to see if other FNMS users had a similar issue to see if I can speed up the fixing of this issue.

Regards

Frank

Hi Frank, to the best of my knowledge, we have not had any additional reports of this occurring with FNMS 2018-R1.

Regards,

Derek Osborn
Incident, Problem and Service Level Manager