cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMS Questions

Please could you provide some insight here.

Software Asset Discovery Integrations

Is integration of Flexera possible with vCenter, ESXi, NSX-T, vSAN, HCI and physical networking?

Vulnerability Assessment Integrations

Is integration of Rapid7 possible with vCenter, ESXi, NSX-T, vSAN, HCI and physical networking?

Asset Management Integrations

Is integration of Tanium possible with vCenter, ESXi, NSX-T, vSAN, HCI and physical networking?

Log Management Integrations

Is integration of Splunk-IT possible with vCenter, ESXi, NSX-T, vSAN, HCI and physical networking?

kindly help me here.

Regards,

Rahul Ranjan

(1) Solution

Here are some answers.

Is integration of Flexera possible with vCenter, ESXi, NSX-T, vSAN, HCI and physical networking?  Flexera definitely integrates with vCenter through a Discovery / Inventory rule.  

tempo.png

Is integration of Tanium possible with vCenter, ESXi, NSX-T, vSAN, HCI and physical networking?  A Tanium connector has been available since FNMS 2019 R2.  Here's the documentation regarding Tanium.

Is integration of Splunk-IT possible with vCenter, ESXi, NSX-T, vSAN, HCI and physical networking?  You could write a query against the backend database to supply (inventory) data to Splunk.  

--Mark

View solution in original post

(6) Replies

Here are some answers.

Is integration of Flexera possible with vCenter, ESXi, NSX-T, vSAN, HCI and physical networking?  Flexera definitely integrates with vCenter through a Discovery / Inventory rule.  

tempo.png

Is integration of Tanium possible with vCenter, ESXi, NSX-T, vSAN, HCI and physical networking?  A Tanium connector has been available since FNMS 2019 R2.  Here's the documentation regarding Tanium.

Is integration of Splunk-IT possible with vCenter, ESXi, NSX-T, vSAN, HCI and physical networking?  You could write a query against the backend database to supply (inventory) data to Splunk.  

--Mark

Hi, You forgot about Rapid 7.

Is integration of Rapid7 possible with vCenter, ESXi, NSX-T, vSAN, HCI and physical networking?

Let me know, the answer of this.

Regards,

Rahul ranjan

Sorry, I do not know about Rapid7.

Flexera does not support rapid 7 integration. Its vulnerability tool  & not sure if its gathering all required information, which can use for license purpose.

below link can be refer for HCI .

https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Forum/Nutanix-AHV-Inventory-using-FNMS-Agent/td-p/120044

Can you please specifically show how the integration between FNMS and VSAN works?

If you have data related to virtual SAN devices to be imported into FNMS then configuring a business adapter or inventory adapter (depending on the type of data to be imported) would be a typical approach to consider.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)