cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract to excel spreadsheet not working for some users after Flexnet Manager Suite upgrade to 2019 R1

We are facing issue for some users after we upgraded Flexnet Manager Suite to 2019 R1 (from 2016 R1), they are not able to extract reports mainly "All asset" and "All Inventory" to excel spreadsheet or to any format. But they are able to extract reports if they use filters to get less data.

Anyone is facing such issue? Can you please help us to fix this issue?

Best regards,

Sandeep

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I can't think of any particular reason why this may be occurring. Can you provide some more details about why people can't export? What happens when they try do export data to Excel format? And do exports to other formats work?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thanks Chris for your response.

To extract data in any format including Excel is not working, this issue is for some users only and started after FNMS upgrade to 2019 R1.

When they click on extract they are getting error,

1. All Asset ===> Error ID: 9467dfe3-0e75-4549-9fc6-195b3dcc13f2

2. All Inventory ===> Error ID: 9f06acee-c8e4-43a8-83b3-ed6f1d8a85e5

Please find uploaded error snap as well. I am also curious to know why same thing is not working for some users only after FNMS upgrade, this extract is working fine for me.

Best regards,

Sandeep

+1 (612) 442-4276

Additional details about these types of errors will normally be able to be found in the C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\Logging\WebUI\webui.log file on your web application server. Take a look in there to see if anything gets logged at the time the error is reported, and hopefully that will point you in the direction towards resolving it.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)