cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Mapping between ILMT and Flexera

Good day

Does anyone have a data mapping between ILMT and Flexera? The reason i am asking this, is i would like to see which tables does Flexera read to get "VM Host" information. We have an issue where the "VM Hosts" are actually decommissioned, they DO NOT appear in the Flexera VM Inventory, but they appear from ILMT SQL.

(2) Replies

Hello, be aware of archieved inventory, where FNMS put deleted server for a given time (for peak calculation in the past). These servers are no more in all inventory. Regards.

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

There is not a simple field-to-field "mapping" between inventory sources such as ILMT and the FlexNet Manager Suite data model. However you can find all the code that extracts data from the ILMT database in the "C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\ImportProcedures\Inventory\Reader\ILMT SQL" directory on your application (or beacon) server.

In particular, take a look at the "VirtualMachine.xml" file in that directory which imports virtual machine details. You will find readers named "CopyComputerData" in that file which might be a place to start to see what queries are used to extract this data.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)