cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find Application's EoS, EoL, Release Date,... in Report Builder

Hello,

We cannot find details fields such as EoS, EoL, Release Date,... in the Report Builder.

Application Properties.pngReportBuilder.PNG

How do we display them on reports?

Thank you.

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Columns related to application lifecycle dates are available from the Installation object in reports in FlexNet Manager Suite 2022 R2 and later:

image.pngIf you are using a FlexNet Manager Suite 2022 R2, be aware of the following known issue that may affect reporting on these properties:

IOK-1007078: Application End of Life date values are blank in reports, even if a Lifecycle Management Pack license is installed

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Columns related to application lifecycle dates are available from the Installation object in reports in FlexNet Manager Suite 2022 R2 and later:

image.pngIf you are using a FlexNet Manager Suite 2022 R2, be aware of the following known issue that may affect reporting on these properties:

IOK-1007078: Application End of Life date values are blank in reports, even if a Lifecycle Management Pack license is installed

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi @ChrisG ,

We're using FlexNet Manager Suite version 2021R1, so maybe our system be affected.

The known issue mentioned about the Lifecycle Management Pack license, does it contained in the ARL package? How can we check if this package was installed?

Thank you.

You can check whether you have purchased a license for the lifecycle data by looking at the FlexNet Manager Suite License page in the web UI - the option will appear greyed out if it has not been purchased:

image.png

You can also check whether end of life data columns are populated with data on the Installed Applications page. The data shown on that page is not affected by the reporting known issue noted earlier.