cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Adapter Staging Script

Can anyone direct me to the location on where I could download the Business Adapter Staging Script that is stated on Page 11 of the "Business Adapter Practice Guide"?

"Create the FlexNet Manager Suite staging database by leveraging the Flexera Staging database creation script. The script can be found as a collateral included with this guide. Note that it will need to be run with the SQL Server SA account."

I have checked the learning center and looked through the "Business Adapter Practice Guide" for the SQL code, but have not been successful in discovering that script within the guide.

Thanks!

- David Le

(1) Solution

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. During a recent update we forgot to add the scripts. The scripts are now available as downloadable resources in the Flexera Practice Guide Learning link available from the Community Home Page along with the Business Adapter Practice Guide, or you can also search the Learning Center for the particular scripts you are looking for from the Home Page of the Learning Center.

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. During a recent update we forgot to add the scripts. The scripts are now available as downloadable resources in the Flexera Practice Guide Learning link available from the Community Home Page along with the Business Adapter Practice Guide, or you can also search the Learning Center for the particular scripts you are looking for from the Home Page of the Learning Center.

Where are these scripts located?  I dont see them attached at the link that was referred.

Hi,

After registering for the "Business Adapter Practice Guide" training module successfully, there are three downloads available in the 'Curriculum':

1. "Business Adapter Practice Guide" - the PDF Document
  2. "Business Adapter Practice Guide Overview" - Presentation Movie
  3. Resource Files

After clicking on the third 'Resource files' link, two ZIP files can be downloaded (named SQL-Samples.zip and XML-Samples.zip).

Inside of the 'SQL-Samples.zip', you find the "Business Adapter Staging Script" for preparing the target SQL database for importing data with the Business Adapter Studio tool. The script file is named 'FNMSStageCreation.sql'.