cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARL updates for Microsoft 365 Suite

I am in the middle of processing POs from the Enterprise Agreement with Microsoft. I do not see any bundles for M365 or the Apps that are now part of that suite of applications. Are there any plans to update the ARL on FNMS US Cloud version? If so, what is the ETA? Also, if I am mistaken and the apps and bundles are already updated, your guidance is much appreciated.

(3) Replies

@DrkNyte 

From which data source are you importing the Microsoft 365 subscription, and is it into FNMS or through SaaS Manager? (If you import from the Microsoft 365 portal you won't have to import any PO's (although you can) as SKU's will automatically get recognized and product use rights properly associated...)

If you have found some applications not being properly associated product use rights wise, then please create a support case to get this addressed.

Thanks,

I have not done any importing yet. I have not found a good source and was unaware that I could even import from Microsoft website. Can you provide more details about this? we are users of the FNMS Cloud US Version and no on-premise FNMS installs in our environment. I myself am new to Flexera and haven't learnt of the import functionality.

My understanding up to this point is the ARL will get updated with changes from Flexera that we can't control but we can add our own application entries or modify ones that come from Flexera. I was hoping the ARL would get updated so that there is limited use of us creating our own application records (Trying to limit these to just the internally developed apps) Anything commercial I would like to see come in through the ARL or at least have a way to import new records from the Publishers as in the M365 suite of applications.

I would like to pursue your recommendation I just need to know how its done.

Thanks,

@DrkNyte 

Please refer to the section beginning at Managing Microsoft Office 365 Licenses for guidance on setting up the Microsoft 365 connection.

You will rely on (by Flexera) updated SKU and PUR libraries besides the ARL to properly get to optimized software license compliance positions according to your entitlement (purchases/subscriptions). If you find mistakes or shortcomings in either of these libraries then please make sure to create a support case for Flexera's content team to get involved in correcting these.

Thanks,