cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARL failed to upload

Dear All,

Arl is getting failed with below error 

2022-06-23 01:53:18,884 [Recognition.Program ] [FATAL] An unhandled exception occurred.
System.Exception: Error running command: sqlcmd.exe -S FNMSDBNODE -d FNMSCompliance -b -i "C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DataImport\Content\ARL\.temp-extract\ARLUpdate120.sql" -E ---> System.Exception: Error running command, process exited with code 1: sqlcmd.exe -S FNMSDBNODE -d FNMSCompliance -b -i "C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DataImport\Content\ARL\.temp-extract\ARLUpdate120.sql" -E
at ManageSoft.Recognition.Recognition.ExecuteCommand(String command, String commandParams, String[] argumentsForSanitization)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at ManageSoft.Recognition.Recognition.ExecuteCommand(String command, String commandParams, String[] argumentsForSanitization)
at ManageSoft.Recognition.Recognition.ExecuteSQLFile(String filename)
at ManageSoft.Recognition.Program.ExecuteSQLFile(Recognition arl, String sqlDir, String sqlFile)
at ManageSoft.Recognition.Program.Main(String[] args)

Please suggest 

(3) Replies
mrathinam
By Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @SRicky This query should go to FNMS forum instead of FNO, let me move to the right forum. 

Best Regards,

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You will likely find more specific details about the reason for the failure appearing earlier in the recognition.log file before the logging that you've pasted here. What information do you see in the lines preceding this logging?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Issue is due to  FNMS Compliance .dbo log failed to load at SQL Server .