cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Technopedia DB size and how get

All,

What is the size of the current Technopedia DB and how can I get it for a non-internet connected environment? Simple download and install? I need this for a proposal that is short on time.

Can you tell I'm a newb?

Many Thanks!

Pete

(1) Solution

@pjoran 

The Technopedia catalog size is currently ~4.3GB

To download it offline you can from the Admin Console select the Technopedia configuration -> click on the Settings (icon) and when selecting Offline synchronization it reveals the download url for your environment (as per your license entitlement). You can copy this url to a browser on another device to download the Technopedia catalog, and then you can import it using UPLOAD CATALOG button (and point to the zip file downloaded) to import it.

Capture.PNG

Thanks,

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

@pjoran 

The Technopedia catalog size is currently ~4.3GB

To download it offline you can from the Admin Console select the Technopedia configuration -> click on the Settings (icon) and when selecting Offline synchronization it reveals the download url for your environment (as per your license entitlement). You can copy this url to a browser on another device to download the Technopedia catalog, and then you can import it using UPLOAD CATALOG button (and point to the zip file downloaded) to import it.

Capture.PNG

Thanks,