cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request stuck with "In Progress" Status

Hello 

I am just wondering whether anybody knows how to get more details regarding a request, it has been stuck with "In Progress" for a while and software actually has already being installed. I wen to to Request Log folder and everything regrading the specific app seems right but it is not moving forward with updated to complete status, so i am just wondering any other logs i can look at 

(1) Solution

If I'm not mistaken, this was an issue with a custom integration and has been resolved.  If that's not the case, and this issue persists, please unmark this response as a solution.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

If I'm not mistaken, this was an issue with a custom integration and has been resolved.  If that's not the case, and this issue persists, please unmark this response as a solution.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".