cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ApprovalEmails.log not getting updated in App Portal

Managers do get Approval notifications, but 'ApprovalEmails.log' not getting updated.

Few months ago SCCM was moved to a different server, suspecting something got disabled at that time.

Which configuration file to check?

Thanks

(1) Solution
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

Very little actually gets logged to this file.. It seems to be a log file for the "your request has been approved" email, and that's it.. It will only be logged to if the logging is set to verbose. It has nothing to do with SCCM, so your move to a new server would be unrelated. 

View solution in original post

(4) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

Very little actually gets logged to this file.. It seems to be a log file for the "your request has been approved" email, and that's it.. It will only be logged to if the logging is set to verbose. It has nothing to do with SCCM, so your move to a new server would be unrelated. 

True, nothing to do with SCCM (but did not know if something got turned off during the migration).

We are not using verbose logging, which might explain, that this log is not updated.

Thanks

If you want to see what email notifications have been sent, you can see that in the admin console under Site Management > Logs > Email.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

Yes have been using  email log  view,  thought the log would be a quick way if already on the server.

thanks