cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI Team,

I am working to configure the settings to be able to use APP Survey and Possibly Clone\migrate. Some of the settings were already set because we have test with 1 application a long time go with clone\migrate.

We have set our deployment technology to SCCM 2012. On the SCCM 2012 settings the Central Site Server, Central Site Database Server, Central Site Database Name, Central Site Code. Were already filled in from the previous test. However when I test them I get a message The Central Site Server specified is not valid for SCCM 2012 server. When I go to set the Default OSD site server I get an error Creating/Reading SCCM 2012 Inventory Folders. Unable to create App Portal folders.

I have been assured by our SCCM guy that these settings are correct. Also when I work with the APPS we have put in for inventory I can pull inventory from a computer using AppSurvey or Clone migrate but I can migrate apps or image a computers. when I look at my inventory of apps they are calculating usage.

Thank you in advance I know I will likely get many useful replies.  🙂

(1) Solution
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran
First, can you confirm that you are actually using SCCM 2012, rather than Config Mgr Current Branch? If you are using Config Mgr, and you specify your settings under the SCCM 2012 tab, then you will see an error when selecting the test button. Second, can you confirm that you have installed the ESD Web service on the SCCM/ConfigMgr server?

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
CharlesW
By Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran
First, can you confirm that you are actually using SCCM 2012, rather than Config Mgr Current Branch? If you are using Config Mgr, and you specify your settings under the SCCM 2012 tab, then you will see an error when selecting the test button. Second, can you confirm that you have installed the ESD Web service on the SCCM/ConfigMgr server?

LOL I was told we are on SCCM 2012. However after your question I asked someone else and was told we are on current branch. Thanks for your help.

Jeez Just did it myself today and happened the exact same thing, lol