Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repackaging newbie

CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
Just bought AdminStudio 3.5 and I am doing my first repackaging

I donwloaded the new version of Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.1 and re-ghosted my computer
repackaged with "installation monitoring"

Next I converted with the legacy conversion wizard i get

Mapping file extensions and MIME types from registry information to the Extension and Mime tables

*** Warning: Undefined file extension '.dgf': the ProgID 'InterTrustDigiFile' is undefined. This may result in ICE33 warnings.

*** Warning: Undefined file extension '.spop': the ProgID 'InterTrustSPOP' is undefined. This may result in ICE33 warnings.

Mapping shell extension verbs from registry information to the Verb table

*** Warning: Undefined shell verb 'open' (for ProgID 'InterTrustSPOP'): no defined file extension could be found. This may result in ICE33 warnings.

Writing to the ProgId table

*** Warning: Undefined default icon for ProgId 'AcroExch.Plugin': at least one shell extension verb for the ProgId is required. This may result in ICE33 warnings.

WHAT SHOULD I DO ???

Paul
(2) Replies
Reader 5.1 has some file extension defined, which do not have corresponding ProgID. Hence, the conversion wizard is not able to convert the information into appropriate tables. Those information is therefore stored in Registry table, which will have the same effect; the catch is, there will be ICE33 warnings when the package is validated.

The warning messages on ICE33 warning serve as a reminder to the setup developers, and can be ignored.
CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
Thanks for the heads up !!

I won't worry about them any more.