cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

ICE03 Invalid DefaultDir string repacking Oracle client

Hi,I need some help....I try to repack the Oracle 8.1.7 client but I get two ICE03 errors:ICE03 Error Invalid DefaultDir string; Table: Directory, Column: DefaultDir, Key(s): _.1.7 http://dartools/iceman/ice03.html Directory DefaultDir _.1.7ICE03 Err...

CChong by Level 11 Flexeran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DLLs and Versions

We recently received 3 new DLLs from a vendor that are supposed to fix a problem we reported. The DLLs do fix the problem but the vendor kept the version the same as the previous 3 DLLs (we're trying to get them to change the version).So, when we pa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Photoshop Elements Problem

Hello,I've repackaged "Adobe Photoshop Elements 2" (o errors, 1 warning) and installed the msi-package.When I launch the application I get the error "Coul not execute the process, because parts of the personal information are missing or false".The "m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I merge two MSI's ?

I have created two MSI's, one of them is a converted Novell snapshot from an AXT, let's call it MSI1. The other is a Adminstudio snapshot of a batch file that populates ODBC data sources, we'll call it MSI2. I would like to use MSI2 to populate dat...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MSP and Conflict Solver Database

Hi,I was wondering if it is possible to include a patch (MSP) in Conflict Solver Database.If the answer is yes, what is the best way to do this?If the answer is not, how can I do to find a Conflict ?Thanks

Trying to put Computername in ini file

Hi,I'm trying to repackage Citrix Client 6. In the ini file i need to put the computername of each machine i deploy. Is somebody knows how to write this variable in the section "Ini File Changes" when your in direct edit mode of the msi?Regards,Chris...

xb6155 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

AdminStudio Enterprise Security

HiI don't think that I understand the "Security" feature of AdminStudio Enterprise.I want my packagers to only be able to see their own packages and I don't want them to see the workflows tab.I have unchecked all the relevant boxes in the "Manage Rol...

looeee by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repackaging Question

I have a question regarding Windows XP Security Patches on a clean machine. If you setup a clean machine with Windows XP Service Pack 1a on it and all the latest security patches. Is it possible to repackage the clean machines security patches into...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos