cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Registry Hives

Is there is a way to redirect the registry editing to a loaded hive, when installing a app when using WINPE?

Installation over the network

I am trying to create an msi that will install over our network using UNC. So far I have run the repackager in snapshot mode and created an irp. and then the .ism. When I try to create the .msi I don't see any choices for what we want. It seems Ad...

wtrmnky by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuration of Repackager.

Hi !!!Sorry for my english I have a problem with Adminstudio 6.0 and more precisely with Repackager.I have a disk with 3 partitions. When I make an initial snapshot, I guess that only drive C: is scanned. In my case I need that the 3 partitions be ...

msi too large

We are trying create an install package and I am having some issues. Currently the install files lie on our network and we create VBS scripts that open paths via UNC to run the setup.exe that is on our server. The setup installs the programs locall...

wtrmnky by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

self-repair problem

I have created mst for vendor's msi (with InstallShield 11 - AdminStudio Edition). MST adds only one thing - a registry entry to HKCU\Software via new Feature. When you install msi+mst for the first time everything is Ok - registry key is successfull...

Adminstudio 6 Question (Start Menu)

HelloIm using adminstudio 6 and ive built a setup but id like the startmenu items to be like this : company / product name : is it possible to do this and if so how would i ? any starters would be appreciated.ThanksAnthony.

Missing language English(United States)

Folks,Environment: Adminstudio 7.0After downloading some redistributables (.net 1.1) today I ended up with the dreaded "The following languages will be disabled as they were included in this project but are not installed on this system: English(Unit...

Admin Studio Folder Permissions

Hi, I am new to Installshield, have used Wise Package studio for years.My question below pretains to security permissions that can be assigned within the msi.When locking a folder down in an msi package, will the security permissions apply to the su...

tteano by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Languages available / disabled ! Please HELP

Hi all,today i startet my AdminStudio 7.0 and then switched to the Editor.i wanted to create a new MSI-project, but after entering the project-name the following message appears:"The following languages will be disabled as they were included in this ...

Reinstall Adminstudio

Hi everybody,I need to reimage my PC where AdminStudio is installed. My problem is that I´m not sure if my serial number works afterwards because it is registered via internet. I read somewhere that the serial number should be freed up when deinstall...