cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Forum

Forum Posts

Install Verification

How can I stop InstallShield verifying int's own installation when a new user logs on?My users have restricted access to their PC, so any new software has to be installed by an administrator. We install by running a .msi file from the network. When...

calling external exe file after successful installation

Dear allI modified a msi Package to met our firm requirements and created a new custom action to call a new .exe File now my question is the following:how can time this external call after the installation of the msi is completely finished?thanks for...

Printers and MSI....

Hi has someone created a MSI (including printer's driver) to deploy printers? All information about the printers deployment from MSI created by adminstudio are welcome... Many thanks for your help.Best regards

Warning comes when i launch the application in user mode.

I have packaged an exe. When I install the application, switch to user mode and launch the application in the user mode it is giving a warning "Registry Error #9" when i click on it it gives "Registry Error #10" after this when I click on ok the app...

amalar by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transform for Blackberry DM 3.6.3.11

Hi,I have extracted the Blackberry MSI from the setup. Along with MSI, 5 language ini files and an ISSCript.msi (Installscript engine 7) file are extracted. I created a transform and set the property ISSETUPDRIVEN =1 in the transform.I installed the ...

Single transform for Multiple MSI's, Is it possible?

I have an setup.exe with me. During installation it extracts MSI from it and the installation starts with those extracted MSI. I have to create a transform that would install all the Extracted MSI. Is it possible to create a transform that customizes...

Ayyavu by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

application is unable to launch in the user mode

i am repackaging the macromedia dreamweaver mxusing the admin studio 8 I managed to create the msi , but when i test the application in the user mode the application didn't launched ,while it works fine in the admin mode.please help

anant_bk by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

.ini File Permissions

I've user the repackager function in Admin Studio 8 to record and re-package some software to install onto a WinXP client.The user needs to be able to write to one of the .ini files created, however they don't have permission. I've tried changing th...