cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to Version 4?

CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
I have been evaluating your Admin Studio 3.5, and I now see that you have a version 5. What happened? Wise came out first and you decided to skip a version?

This is very troubling for evaluating inside our organization; my boss has asked me how I may have missed a version. This does not make me our your company look very good.

I would appreciate a quick response.
(2) Replies
Originally posted by Idler25
I have been evaluating your Admin Studio 3.5, and I now see that you have a version 5. What happened? Wise came out first and you decided to skip a version?

This is very troubling for evaluating inside our organization; my boss has asked me how I may have missed a version. This does not make me our your company look very good.

I would appreciate a quick response.

Idler,

We didn't use version 4 because of the huge amount of features and new tools in this release. It really is a lot more than a .5 release, and we wanted the version to reflect that.

I'm sorry if this is causing you troubles, you definitely didn't miss anything. The good news is you can evaluate AdminStudio 5 and all that's in it as well.

Heck, if you want, contact me and I'll let your boss know 😉
CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
David,

Thanks for your response. I cannot beleive that a software compnay of IS size skips a complete version because of "huge amount of features" . I am getting really tired of the marketing hype or lies from your company. The fact of the matter is that Wise had most of these features 6 months ago, you guys are just catching up. Wise has never skiped a version.

With your hype, how can I have anyone talk to my boss... you got to be crazy..