cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repackager - not finding all registry entries

CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
Does anyone know why the current Repackager 3.01 does not pick up all of the registry entries? The entries are pretty long. Had to add the entries manually.
(5) Replies
CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
Hy,

I did't notice this yet. Can you provide an example ?

Regards
Can you please send the .INC file and the standard.nir file? We will try to reproduce the problem.

Could you also tell me which entries are missing after the conversion?
I had a problem quite similar to yours... but it was with version 3.0 and I don't know if the bug was resolved in version 3.01.

Did you disable the welcome screen of IS Repackager? Then that might be the problem.

To re-enable the welcome screen, go to the Windows folder, open isrepackager.ini and set ShowWelcomePage = 1.

Hope this helps... 🙂
CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
I had a similar problem where none of the registry would be captured. I can't believe it came down to the welcome splash screen needing to be turned on!

Side note on repackaging - how does one exclude an ENTIRE directory? I see that you can exlude files within a directory but how do you exclude an entire directory from the snapshot?

Mike
CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
In the New File Exclusion dialog, specify the directory you want to exclude, and then use a single asterisk (*) for the files you want to exclude. This wildcard instructs Repackager to exclude all files in the directory (effectively excluding the directory).