cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSIXbundle Package

Hello everyone,
i tried to import an appxbundle in adminstudio 2020 last week
unfortunately this was not possible for me
Is it planned to import appxbundle and msixbundle in the future and also import them into PowershellWrappings?

BR Dietrich

(1) Solution

Hello @merte07 

Unfortunately we don't have support to import appxbundles and msixbundles in AdminStudio today. But we do have it on our priority list to support msixbundles in the future.

Do you intend to continue using both appxbundles and msixbundles or wish to migrate to msixbundles in the future?

I am also curious to understand your use case of wrapping these bundles into PowerShell wrappers? What are the actions (or customization) that you intend to be taken care by the PowerShell wrapper script outside of installation of these bundles?

Thanks

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

Hello @merte07 

Unfortunately we don't have support to import appxbundles and msixbundles in AdminStudio today. But we do have it on our priority list to support msixbundles in the future.

Do you intend to continue using both appxbundles and msixbundles or wish to migrate to msixbundles in the future?

I am also curious to understand your use case of wrapping these bundles into PowerShell wrappers? What are the actions (or customization) that you intend to be taken care by the PowerShell wrapper script outside of installation of these bundles?

Thanks

Hello kmantgi

we have received some APPXbundle packages directly from the manufacturer
we have distributed them with our customized Powershell Wrapper.
we use the Powershell Wrapper for a better inventory and for a consistent detection method

BR Dietrich