cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intellimonitor vs. Wise SmartMonitor

CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
I am sorry if I sound Wise biased, but IS is doing a disservice to this community promoting there new Intellimonitor feature as new and revolutionary. Wise has had this technolgy for the last 18 months.

The bottom line is that our organzation has gone through the evaluations, and has found that IS is a developer company, and Wise is the clear leader for SA solutions.

Do you want to go with an IS copy or go with Wise who is the leader?

I challenge for IS person to repond and prove me wrong, can they say know when else has this feature????

i dont think so
(1) Reply
Idler25,

I apologize if you feel that we are doing a disservice by promoting InstallMonitor. We are excited about this new way of repackaging, and feel that the administrator community as a whole needs to hear about it. Everyone deserves options, especially those that work better and faster.

I will say that our API watching technology is not a copy, and is superior to others in many ways. InstallMonitor handles system restarts, acquires services and drivers, monitors 16-bit and out-of process API's and correctly gets the shell objects (i.e. WinZip's shortcuts) that others repackagers miss. Doing things correctly and thoroughly are what define a leader, IMHO.

As for your challenge to "repond and prove me wrong, can they say know when else has this feature????", I'm not certain I understand the question, but if you're asking if anyone else has a similar feature, the answer is yes, but InstallMonitor is by far the best.

I invite you to try AdminStudio 3.5 for yourself and see.
Top Kudoed Authors