cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request: Related Applications

In WFM you can specify the Related Applications (or Related Workflows in WFM 5.6 terminology) against a record.

It would be good if it were possible to specify the nature of the relationship, e.g. "Prerequisite" or "Parent".

The way I see this working is as follows:

• WFM would allow you to configure one or more relationship groups together, e.g. "Prerequisite" / "Parent".
  • When you relate an Application / Workflow to another you can specify the relationship from a group, e.g. "Prerequisite".
  • So when you viewed say App1, it showed App2 was a related "Prerequisite", but when you viewed App2, it showed App1 was it's related "Parent".

Thanks,
Craig
(2) Replies
Hi,

Just wondered if there was any official Flexera view on this idea? I've heard a few customers I've worked with express a desire to specify the relationship.

Regards,
Craig
CraigD wrote:
In WFM you can specify the Related Applications (or Related Workflows in WFM 5.6 terminology) against a record.

It would be good if it were possible to specify the nature of the relationship, e.g. "Prerequisite" or "Parent".

The way I see this working is as follows:

• WFM would allow you to configure one or more relationship groups together, e.g. "Prerequisite" / "Parent".
  • When you relate an Application / Workflow to another you can specify the relationship from a group, e.g. "Prerequisite".
  • So when you viewed say App1, it showed App2 was a related "Prerequisite", but when you viewed App2, it showed App1 was it's related "Parent".

Thanks,
Craig

Thanks for this information Craig. I know this help us a lot regarding related workflows.