cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 1024

I am getting an error message about "the source file ....does not exist, however it is there.

The permissions seem ok.

Anyone else seen this?

thanks
(3) Replies
frc410 wrote:
I am getting an error message about "the source file ....does not exist, however it is there.

The permissions seem ok.

Anyone else seen this?

thanks

The same with mine, the error states that it does not exist where infact it exists...need help also, i'm still exploring on how to solve this problem. any thoughts or ideas are very much welcome!
Is this error coming from within the Editor? If so, go to Media-->Path Variables and verify that the source file path is indeed the path to the file.

Íf that looks good, go to the component with the problem file and note the link path. Is there a valid file size associated with the file? If not it again points to the link path as being invalid.

Then delete the file and drag-and-drop the file from Windows Explorer back into the component. Check the link path. If it's different then the path was the problem.

Hope that helps,
LeslieEaster wrote:
Is this error coming from within the Editor? If so, go to Media-->Path Variables and verify that the source file path is indeed the path to the file.

Íf that looks good, go to the component with the problem file and note the link path. Is there a valid file size associated with the file? If not it again points to the link path as being invalid.

Then delete the file and drag-and-drop the file from Windows Explorer back into the component. Check the link path. If it's different then the path was the problem.

Hope that helps,

Hi Leslie,
Thanks a lot, u're really a big help to me!...:D 🙂 i appreciate your kindness...