licausi
Pilgrim

Re: Automated Application Converter - Won't Connect to Hyper-V Server

We are using a Hyper-V server hosted off of Server 2012 DataCenter. The newer AdminStudio 2013 SP1 may fix your Windows 8 connectivity issues as well.

I had to go into the license portal and download the latest available media, they literally updated it like 2 or 3 days ago. Unfortunately they don't label when it was last updated in the portal and they also failed to update any of the version #'s on the products themselves. Everything is still labeled 12.0 everywhere, even on the updated AAC itself. I saw a glimpse of the syntax AdminStudio 2013 SP1 flash by during the actual install of the new media to a fresh machine.
0 Kudos
midimanpkg
Pilgrim

I downloaded my media about a month ago.

I'll have to login and see if I can get the latest version to see if that makes any difference.

I'm hoping it does because I can't see any options in Hyper V to open up any remote connectivity. 😞
0 Kudos
Alpesh
Flexera
Flexera

Yes, please download the latest AdminStudio setup from the Product and License Center and try it. And it is not AS 2013 - SP1.

Thanks!
0 Kudos
midimanpkg
Pilgrim

Hi, that still didn't work and I might be doing something wrong.

The HYP-V Server is on a workstation of mine that is not on the domain and the machine is called Antec.

I'm trying to connect to it from my AppStudio Server that is on the domain.

I am using the following details to connect.

Server: Antec
Authentication: Server Authentication
User name: pc_user
Password: mypassword

But I keep getting the message - Could not connect to Hyper-V Server with the provided credentials. Please verify the server address and credentials are correct.

How can I test this?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Alpesh
Flexera
Flexera

Hi,

Are you able to connect to the Hyper-V Server/VMs, using the Hyper-V Manager from the AS machine?

Thanks!
0 Kudos