cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdminStudio Remote Repackager shares

Attempting to setup Remote Repackager. Step 1 " Step 1: Sharing Directories on a Machine with an Installation of AdminStudio" instructs to "Repeat the steps above (share folder) to also share the AdminStudio Shared directory used by that installation of AdminStudio".

How do I share my AdminStudio "Share" folder if it's located on a network drive? I setup this way for accessibility from a second User\install of AdminStudio.

Theron714

(2) Replies
sshivaraj
By Level 6 Flexeran
Level 6 Flexeran

Hi Mike,
Could you please have a look at the following help document link and let me know whether the issue is resolved or not?
https://docs.flexera.com/adminstudio/adminstudio2024R2/ug/Content/helplibrary/ISR_Optimal_Remote.htm?Highlight=Remote%20repackager#repackager_1497843045_2137052

Thanks,

Thank you for your response.

No this does not answer my question. The document that you reference is what I was quoting from. Under the “Sharing Directories” section, step 8 instructs to share the “Shared directory used by that installation of AdminStudio”.

The “Shared directory used by that installation of AdminStudio” is on a network drive and in this case is not able to be shared. Can I just create a separate shared folder on the AdminStudio server or is it imperative that this be done as instructed? If this is the case, how can I change the location of the “Shared directory used by that installation of AdminStudio” to a local folder located on my current install of AdminStudio?