Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin Studio ver 3.5 Portland Or

CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
Hello,

Hope this isn't too much of an intrusion. Have a large Insurance client in Portland who is using Admin Studio ver 3.5 and is looking for a Systems Admin who also knows how to script in C and VB, looking for background in WSH and Zen as well.

This sounds really specialized and I am wondering if the scripting aspects are normal or if that is done by a programmer rather than an admin (feedback would be appreciated).

If the scripting aspect is a normal part of administering this software, if anyone knows of an unemployed individual willing to come to Portland for a six month plus gig - please contact me right away.

Thanks ya'll.

Sandy
😉
(1) Reply
CChong
By Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran
Sandy,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Todd Peterson and I'm a member of InstallShield Consulting Services.

The Consulting Services department regularly serves InstallShield clients such as yourself that have additional needs with scripting, install development, and application migration.

We have resources out west that would be able to assist you with your request.

If you would like to discuss ways IS Services might help you with your install challenges please feel free to call me at the number below any time.

Regards,

Todd Peterson
Migration Manager

847-240-9111