cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API Calling thorugh Powershell.Please help.

Hi,

I am trying to call Test-ASCompatibility API from powershell.This API runs all the tests that are there in the "Select Tests to Execute" Wizard.
Is there any option that I can select or mention the particular tests I want to execute while calling the API???If not is there any other API that provides this functionality??

Thanks in advance,
Saad Khan
(3) Replies
Alpesh
By
Flexera Alumni
Hi Saad,

No, currently there is no api available to select the tests. You will have to select the tests using the UI only.

Thanks!
Alpesh wrote:
Hi Saad,

No, currently there is no api available to select the tests. You will have to select the tests using the UI only.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply.I will check the status of the tests which I want to execute from database after running the Test-AS combalitity command.If Virtual readiness test is passed and some OS/Browser compatibility tests are failing,will the AAC allow conversion to virtual package through calling the conversion API??

Thanks in advance
Saad Khan
Thanks for the reply.I will check the status of the tests which I want to execute from database after running the Test-AS combalitity command.If Virtual readiness test is passed and some OS/Browser compatibility tests are failing,will the AAC allow conversion to virtual package through calling the conversion API??

Thanks in advance
Saad Khan