cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

11.5 silent install

Trying to run the exe installer with the previous standard/supported commandline switches of /s /v"PRODUCTID=xxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxxxxx"

Receive a "setup commandline is invalid" message.

Tried /s only, -s all with same message. The only commandline I could get to work was just setup commandline is AdminStudio115.exe.

Seems the exe installer has change significantly, but I have not found updated docs.

Anyone know anything? I could parse out the 2 msi's, along with the dependencies, but its a bit complicated with both 32/64 bit versions of the MSXML6.
(2) Replies
dandirk wrote:
Trying to run the exe installer with the previous standard/supported commandline switches of /s /v"PRODUCTID=xxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxxxxx"

Receive a "setup commandline is invalid" message.

Tried /s only, -s all with same message. The only commandline I could get to work was just setup commandline is AdminStudio115.exe.

Seems the exe installer has change significantly, but I have not found updated docs.

Anyone know anything? I could parse out the 2 msi's, along with the dependencies, but its a bit complicated with both 32/64 bit versions of the MSXML6.

Try:
AdminStudio115.exe /silent PRODUCTID=xxxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxxxxxx

Here's some more info about command line options for Advanced UI / Suite installers:
http://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/installshield19helplib/helplibrary/SteSetupexeParam.htm
Yup that was it, thanks Evan