cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User comment with Productversion Compliance

Hi, we are looking for a way to leave a comment to a productversion compliance calculation. Of course we have a comment field within the Productversion, but is there a way to intrgrate this field in the Compliant-"Dashboard" or is there any other way to comment compliantresult within the system?

Thanks and Regards Markus

(1) Solution
creins
By Level 6 Flexeran
Level 6 Flexeran

Hi Markus,

sorry, I think at the moment, there is no other supported way in Spider than the comment field in the product version. 

I think that could be a thing to be supported in the future, so I've raised an internal ticket for this. Could you please tell me as well, what your use case for this is ? What kind of Information do you like to store for a compliance result ?

Thank you
Christian

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
creins
By Level 6 Flexeran
Level 6 Flexeran

Hi Markus,

sorry, I think at the moment, there is no other supported way in Spider than the comment field in the product version. 

I think that could be a thing to be supported in the future, so I've raised an internal ticket for this. Could you please tell me as well, what your use case for this is ? What kind of Information do you like to store for a compliance result ?

Thank you
Christian

Hi Christian,

thank you for opening an internal ticket. Use case is the following:

We want to comment e.g. why a productversion is not compliant (e.g. LMP-calculation is currently wrong) or what are the current actions (e.g. product owner is informend and …)

We want to use this information to report the Licence Management aktivities direktly to the Management via Spider dashboards or reports.

Thanks and Regards Markus

Thank you Markus 🙂
Top Kudoed Authors