cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSLS license server interface/import into SPIDER

Good morning !

I am CAD administrator and I am interested to know how can be import data from DSLS License Server (from Catia, Dassault Systemes) into SPIDER

Also exist already done an tool or similar software which ensure this transfer of information from DSLS License Server into SPIDER ?

Somebody already meet this situation ? How was made this link/bridge ? 

I am waiting with higher interest any feedback with solutions, ideas or hints related to this topic.

Many thanks to community for support !

Kind regards.

(2) Solutions

Hello ipredoi

we will discuss this internally and get back to you. In the meantime, please take a look at the Spider Data Collector (SDC) User manual, reference to 'Generic connector'.

https://docs.flexera.com/?product=Spider%20(SAM,%20ITM,%20Contract,%20Enterprise)

We are aware that the URL in the manual to download the generic templates is no longer up-to-date, to discuss your question in detail and provide the templates please open a support ticket by sending an e-mail with your question to support@flexera.com.

Regards

Peter

View solution in original post

Good afternoon !

1st of all, thank you very much for quick promptitude in feedback, unexpected fast !

2nd, I will send an e-mail to "support" team with the same description as has my topic, and supplementary I will add your feedback.

On the other side, my and my colleague (we are responsible by "SPIDER") we start to look & read documentation related to "SDC".

Keep in touch.

Have a great day !

Johnny P.

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

Hello ipredoi

we will discuss this internally and get back to you. In the meantime, please take a look at the Spider Data Collector (SDC) User manual, reference to 'Generic connector'.

https://docs.flexera.com/?product=Spider%20(SAM,%20ITM,%20Contract,%20Enterprise)

We are aware that the URL in the manual to download the generic templates is no longer up-to-date, to discuss your question in detail and provide the templates please open a support ticket by sending an e-mail with your question to support@flexera.com.

Regards

Peter

Good afternoon !

1st of all, thank you very much for quick promptitude in feedback, unexpected fast !

2nd, I will send an e-mail to "support" team with the same description as has my topic, and supplementary I will add your feedback.

On the other side, my and my colleague (we are responsible by "SPIDER") we start to look & read documentation related to "SDC".

Keep in touch.

Have a great day !

Johnny P.