cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to submit software suggestion

Hello,

I'm unable to submit software suggestion due to unable to fill the product path column (even already using Browse button).

anyone here have feedback will much appreciated.

thanks,

**Aji

(1) Solution
RDanailov
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran
Can you try adding "https://*.secunia.com" to the "Trusted Sites" list of Internet Explorer and try again? The attached screen shows where this is. Let me know if you need more help than that.
Regards,
Rosen
"To understand where a system breaks, one should think like the person who built it"

View solution in original post

(4) Replies
RDanailov
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran
Can you try adding "https://*.secunia.com" to the "Trusted Sites" list of Internet Explorer and try again? The attached screen shows where this is. Let me know if you need more help than that.
Regards,
Rosen
"To understand where a system breaks, one should think like the person who built it"
Hi Rosen, thanks, thats solve my issue 🙂 Rgs, **Aji
Hi Rosen,
how is the best way to following up the request, if it already added to flexera software support list or maybe rejected ?
is there any mail notification sent ?
Hi nama_ecco, In up to 2 working days after sending a software suggestion, we should contact you via email to provide you with feedback if the software was successfully added or not yet. Sometimes, we might need additional information before adding detection rules. Either way, we should get back to you via email within this period. Please check for emails sent by Flexera until the end of today. If you don't receive any acknowledgement, or request for more information until the end of the day, please get back to me here. I would be happy to check internally what is the status of the suggestion on your behalf. Many thanks for your patience!
Regards,
Rosen