How to upgrade the Software Vulnerability Manager On-Premises (RHEL) to the Latest Version
This article will help you upgrade from a previous version of Software Vulnerability Manager On-Premises Edition running at RHEL to the latest version.
- Download the latest rpm from the RPM download portal and copy to your SVM RHEL 7 server via WinSCP.
- Run the SVM Linux command line and Install the below dependency
yum install php-xml
Please note: This dependency is only needed if the customer is on a very old version of SVM on-premise.
- Go to the folder where you have copied the latest rpm and run the below command.
rpm -Uvh csi-X.x.x.x-x.x86_64.rpm
- After upgrading the Software Vulnerability Manager RPM, Go to the below location.
- You can then execute the installer by running the below command.
( Would you like to go through the configuration process where you can review/edit the settings? (Y/N) > choose N and proceed with the wizard)
This installation will be automatically configured with your previous Software Vulnerability Manager installation settings.