cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAAS and 3party license integration using flexera

Hi ,

I would like do poc on SAAS and 3 party license model for flexera. Can you please point me do so.

Regards,

Imran

(4) Replies
mrathinam
By Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @IJamadar9 

Thanks for the query and we are happy to help you but the use case is not clear, can you give some more detailed use case so that I can test it and give my answer or if you can not share it in a public forum then I would suggest raising a support case. 

Best Regards,

Mani. 

Hi,

I am evaluating SAAS manager for flexera and 3 party license. Can you please let me know what i need to do technically .

Hello @IJamadar9

Flexera's SaaS Manager is not part of Revener's solution portfolio, so we are not the most appropriate team to help you with this product. 

I'm going to shift your post to the Flexera Customer Community instead where they will have appropriate experts to help you with your query. 

Kind regards,
Erce ‘Urge’ Kose.
Solution Engineer
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@IJamadar9 - I have arranged for somebody to reach out to you to discuss how Flexera's capabilities may help your particular needs and scenario. You should hear from them soon.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)